Dr. Eli Alegado Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2011

Alegado

I first came to this doctor 11 years ago. I've been to him twice since. I hardly get sick, but when I do, I'm glad he is there for me. He always goes above and beyond. I'm glad his office is not in a SWANK part of town, it keeps the costs down.

June 17th, 2010

Talented and Compassionate Doctor

Dr. Eli Alegado has been my doctor for 12 years since 1998 (32 y/o). I met him in the hospital where I was being treated for a painful life threating condition. Doctor Alegado fought against my insurance company when they wanted to discharge me to home care, and worked with the hospital and my family to ensure that my care was top notch. Since that day he has been my primary care doc and main go to guy for medical care, and not because I have to have a primary care physician; I have a PPO insurance plan and can go anywhere or to anyone for care and be covered. I highly respect him and as such refer everyone I know to him, my daughters have seen him for asthma, my mother travels 40 minutes to see him and she loves him. My Brother is also a patient of Doctor Alegado, as are some of my friends and colleges.Dr. Alegado has seen me through a lot of illnesses and problems through the years, and never has cut me short, as some of my other specialist doctors do to make their hourly quota. He has at times spent up to 2 hours with me, addressing my concerns, talking me down when I needed it, or just acting as a friend. I dont think you could find a better Doctor, but I am sure you do a lot worse.

June 1st, 2010

Very good doctor!

Dr. Alegado has been my GP eversince I moved to Maryland. HE's a very good and caring doctor. I will never go to anyone else except him.

February 28th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Alegado was my primary care Dr. My girlfriend and I had knee surgery a month apart by the same surgeon. She got MRSA from her surgery when not much was known about MRSA. The surgeon told us that it was not contagious except for wound to wound contact. I had a very bad case of MRSA from her that was in my blood stream. I went to Dr. Alegado and he flew into action. Admitted me immediately to the hospital and had surgery done immediately. I had 2 places that were about 1 inch apart. The surgeon opened the wrong lump and I was still in extreme pain. I begged a nurse to get the surgeon to my room and she did. He opened the same wound and cut deeper not getting anything out. Dr. Alegado went into a rage when he found out that the surgeon had cut the wrong place again. He supervised the next surgery, himself and all went well.My girlfriend had the same Pulmonary Dr. foryears and she would have an asthma attack about twice a year. She went with a friend for their visit with Dr. Alegado and he said to my girlfriend that she needed to be seen for her asthma. She told him that she had a Dr. I suggested she should try Dr. Alegado because it didnt seem right to me that she still had attacks while being treated by the other Dr. She switched to Dr. Alegado and within a few weeks her breathing was normal and she hasn't had an attack in the 12 years since she started going to him. He is the best Dr. I have ever been seen by. He is very knowledgeable and if he doesn't know something he tells you and finds the answer and gets back to you in a matter of days.

September 19th, 2015