A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Baron, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Med Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Martin Baron MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eli M. Baron practice?
- Dr. Eli Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Baron practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.