A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Bendavid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Bendavid, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Bendavid, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Angiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendavid graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Bendavid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Encino Tarzana Rgnl MC-Tarzana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Javid Bendavid MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eli J. Bendavid practice?
- Dr. Eli Bendavid has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Bendavid practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Radiologists.