Obstetrician & Gynecologist

2006 Brookwood Medical Center Dr
Suite 210
Birmingham, AL 35209
Locations and availability (4)

|  gratitude  |  show details
by Dana Woodruff on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr.Brown is an angel. He's not my regular doctor, but he was on call when I needed a compassionate, understanding professional. He treated us like family. In short, he helped me and my family through....I appreciate him more than he knows.

|  1st time mom!  |  show details
by Brittney T. on Mar 11th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Brown by 2 of my friends. He is the best Dr I've ever had. I'm a first time mom, and Dr Brown never got upset if I called in the wee hours of the morning with my questions or concerns. I received excellent care from him.

|  THE BEST OB/GYN EVER!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Brown for over 18 year and he has delivered all three of my kids. In the 18 years I have been a patient of Dr. Browns I have always received impeccable service, after every exam he sits you down in his office to consult with you. In this day in time thats hard to find, in fact hes the only doctor I have ever gone to that gives me this type of service and I dont feel rushed. This doctor has the best bed side manners I have ever experienced; hes very soft spoken and gentle. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor with these qualities.

|  best doctor ever  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

Doctor Brown is an excellent doctor. I met Doctor Brown in 1996. I was a complications patient that the Doctor took on from someone else. I was having a lot of problems but he didnt back down and accepted me as a patient anyway and I am thankful for that. If he hadnt been my doctor I believe that myself and my daughter would (I was 7 months pregnant when he took me on) not be alive today. I thank God for such a caring, professional and knowledgeable doctor. Thanks Dr. Brown

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. E. Brown is the best GYN doctor to have in life. He is very caring, thorough and really takes his time with each patient. He even called me to see how things were coming along. He is by far the best I have ever had.Shuntae

Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Brown is definitely one of the best dostoevsky ever.

May 7th, 2012

WOULDNT PUT MY TRUST IN ANY OTHER OB-GYN! EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

|  Outstanding in all ways  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

It is very important to me to find an MD with whom I have good rapport. That is easier said than done. I am over 50 and have been seeing Dr. Brown for annual exams for a few years. I've just put him through his paces with pelvic pain issues. He and his office responded twice by seeing me the same morning I called. I am recovering from a laparoscopic surgery that he performed and I couldn't be more pleased. Several medical staff during admission and pre-op told me that he was well respected as a physician and surgeon. He and I both believe that he found and repaired the source of my pain. I truly feel that a large % of Doctors would have initiated a partial or complete hysterectomy if for nothing more than my age. I much prefer Dr. Brown's conservative but thorough treatment plan. I see other reviews about what a great OB physician he is but I'm going to highly recommend him for us older gal as well!

Jul 10th, 2011

Several individuals had recommended Dr. Brown over the years,but I waited until 2010 to become his patient and I regret that decision to this day. I have 2 children and both were delivered via emergency c-sections at 37 and 32 weeks gestation. I am currently pregnant with my third under Dr. Brown and have had no complications thus far, I am 37 weeks and couldn't be more pleased with the care that I have received. I highly recommend Dr. Eli Brown!

|  Couldn't be happier  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Brown has been a great OBGYN during my second pregnancy. He spends time with me at each appointment and makes me feel like I am the only patient he has (which I am obviously not). His staff is professional and kind, and they are all so sweet to my daughter during my visits. I am looking forward to having Dr. Brown deliver my 2nd. I would highly recommend him!!!!

|  Dr. Eli Brown, MD PC is Wonderful!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 11th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Brown is the most patient and kind doctor I have ever been to. Either he truly cares about his patients or he deserves the best actor Os...

|  Professionalism  |  show details
by Anderia Conway Watson on Apr 20th, 2009

Dr. Brown, is the most thorough and professional docotor that I have ever had in my life. I was told a long time ago that I would never have children. Dr. Brown evaluated me and told me that, that wasn't true and a year later, I had a son and three years after that another. I truly appreciate his knowledge and his wonderful bedside matter. I wish all doctors would take a class on professionalism from Dr. Brown.

|  One of the nicest docs ever  |  show details
by cjackson on Mar 30th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Brown by a trusted coworker, she and her daughter saw him. I have had 8 gynecologist over the years, and there was no comparison to Dr. Brown. He is very kind and thorough, and personally calls to follow up or give you results.

|  Love this Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 2nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I began going to Dr. Brown when I was 20. He has always been professional, knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. I feel totally c...

|  Phenomenal Physician  |  show details
by TechGoddess on Jan 29th, 2009

I am exceptionally thankful for being referred to such a brilliant doctor. During my first exam with Dr. Brown, he discovered a large growth that had been overlooked by my previous OBGYN. He was very thorough in his explanation of my test results and all of the options I had. When I decided to have surgery, his mild manner really helped to put me at ease. My operation went smoothly and my incision is practically INVISIBLE - just 6 weeks post-op. I could not ask for more in a physician.

|  My doctor for life  |  show details
by Mrs. Green on Oct 29th, 2008

I have been a patient since 1996. Now as 2009 sets to roll in I am looking forward to trying to conceive next year. I am excited that this is my doctor. I trust him and I am completely comfortable speaking to him about any matter concerning my health. He is professional and has a wonderful soft spoken manner which makes it easy to ask questions that can sometimes be embarassing. I love the office staff and they are always timely and efficient when I visit. The office runs like clockwork and I will never go anywhere else.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Peaches on Sep 15th, 2008

Dr. Brown took very good care of me and my unborn child during pregnancy. I had the Best delivery and after care. His staff is professional, and as caring as Dr. Brown. I can't express enough the excellent care I have received from Dr. Brown & his staff.

|  The Best!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 31st, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Eli Brown delivered my first child and I cannot sing his praises enough. Throughout my pregnancy, he helped me understand the various c...