Eli L Brown MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 29th, 2016
We love Dr. Briwn
Dr. Brown is very professional, through and knowledgeable. He was there every step of the way as I went through a high risk pregnancy. He was so comforting and supportive. I really feel like I was in the best hands possible.

November 5th, 2015
Simply the BEST
The "BEST DOCTOR EVER" hands down. .I have been a patient for 21 years and I don't have any complaints. He's such a soft spoken man with genuine concern for his patients. There are very few doctors that will take you to their office just to talk to you and give you options in your treatment plan. Dr.Brown delivered all three of my kids. As a young teenage mother during the birth of my first child he provided much more than just a service he provided hope and encouragement; something I needed during that time in my life.

August 12th, 2015
Love the fact that Dr. Brown after seeing you in the exam room, takes you in his office to spend more time to see if you have any more concerns or questions, he is a very soft spoken man, but has done great work, he delivered my son and also performed several medical procedures on me that turned out to be a success.

April 27th, 2015
He found out what was going on with me. And because of his prompt actions i was able to conceive a beautiful baby girl.

April 29th, 2013
gratitude
Dr.Brown is an angel. He's not my regular doctor, but he was on call when I needed a compassionate, understanding professional. He treated us like family. In short, he helped me and my family through....I appreciate him more than he knows.

March 11th, 2013
1st time mom!
I was referred to Dr. Brown by 2 of my friends. He is the best Dr I've ever had. I'm a first time mom, and Dr Brown never got upset if I called in the wee hours of the morning with my questions or concerns. I received excellent care from him.

October 3rd, 2012
THE BEST OB/GYN EVER!!!!!!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Brown for over 18 year and he has delivered all three of my kids. In the 18 years I have been a patient of Dr. Browns I have always received impeccable service, after every exam he sits you down in his office to consult with you. In this day in time thats hard to find, in fact hes the only doctor I have ever gone to that gives me this type of service and I dont feel rushed. This doctor has the best bed side manners I have ever experienced; hes very soft spoken and gentle. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor with these qualities.

September 29th, 2012
best doctor ever
Doctor Brown is an excellent doctor. I met Doctor Brown in 1996. I was a complications patient that the Doctor took on from someone else. I was having a lot of problems but he didnt back down and accepted me as a patient anyway and I am thankful for that. If he hadnt been my doctor I believe that myself and my daughter would (I was 7 months pregnant when he took me on) not be alive today. I thank God for such a caring, professional and knowledgeable doctor. Thanks Dr. Brown

August 7th, 2012
Patient
Dr. E. Brown is the best GYN doctor to have in life. He is very caring, thorough and really takes his time with each patient. He even called me to see how things were coming along. He is by far the best I have ever had.Shuntae

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Brown is definitely one of the best dostoevsky ever.

May 7th, 2012
WOULDNT PUT MY TRUST IN ANY OTHER OB-GYN! EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

January 25th, 2012
Outstanding in all ways
It is very important to me to find an MD with whom I have good rapport. That is easier said than done. I am over 50 and have been seeing Dr. Brown for annual exams for a few years. I've just put him through his paces with pelvic pain issues. He and his office responded twice by seeing me the same morning I called. I am recovering from a laparoscopic surgery that he performed and I couldn't be more pleased. Several medical staff during admission and pre-op told me that he was well respected as a physician and surgeon. He and I both believe that he found and repaired the source of my pain. I truly feel that a large % of Doctors would have initiated a partial or complete hysterectomy if for nothing more than my age. I much prefer Dr. Brown's conservative but thorough treatment plan. I see other reviews about what a great OB physician he is but I'm going to highly recommend him for us older gal as well!