A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Bryk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Bryk, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Bryk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryk graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bryk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Bryk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eli Bryk practice?
- Dr. Eli Bryk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eli Bryk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.