A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Bryk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Bryk, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Bryk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryk graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bryk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Bryk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eli Bryk practice?
- Dr. Eli Bryk has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Bryk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.