Learn more about Dr. Eli Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Chang, Ophthalmologist, Pathologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Chang practice?
- Dr. Eli Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Chang practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.