A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Chang, Ophthalmologist, Pathologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Lisson Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eli L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Eli Chang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eli Chang practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.