A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Dweck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Dweck, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dweck graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dweck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Fred Dweck MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eli F. Dweck practice?
- Dr. Eli Dweck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Dweck practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.