A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Einbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Einbinder
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Einbinder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Einbinder, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Einbinder graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Einbinder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Einbinder MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eli Einbinder practice?
- Dr. Eli Einbinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Einbinder practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.