Learn more about Dr. Eli Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Fink, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physiatrist) is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Fink, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Independent Medical Exams
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- CCHS Euclid Hospital
- CCHS Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli A Fink MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eli A. Fink practice?
- Dr. Eli Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Fink practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Physiatrists.