A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Fink, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physiatrist) is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Fink, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Independent Medical Exams
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- CCHS Euclid Hospital
- CCHS Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan