Dr. Eli Fink MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 2 reviews

March 25th, 2015
Uncaring Jerk
Horrible, non-existent bedside manner. My father is an amputee. He broke his good ankle. It was reconstructed with many screws, plates, and rods. Three rods were drilled on the outside of his leg. The surgeon said he would need to live at a rehab facility for three months. He came and saw my father ONCE and told him he could go home because he said my father was doing well in PT. Really? After TWO WEEKS? When my mother confronted him and told him what the surgeon said, Dr. Fink said “the mind is a funny thing and hears what it wants to. I said MAYBE he could come home but I’ll let you know in a couple of days.” This doctor is a complete and utter jerk. He is only concerned about getting the beds open for the next poor unsuspecting patient. My mother told him that the she needed to get the house handicap proofed, install a ramp, etc. Dr. Fink told her to rent a ramp and be done with it. If you love your family members, friends, DO NOT LET THEM SEE THIS MAN. Dr. Fink, I can only wish you receive the same treatment in your much older age that you have bestowed on my father. You are a nasty person.

August 27th, 2012
Very happy with Dr. Fink
Dr. Fink visited me regularly during my rehabilitation stay at Euclid Hospital. He always took time to answer my questions and was very good with managing my pain.