A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Glatstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Glatstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Glatstein, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glatstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Glatstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glatstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eli Glatstein practice?
Dr. Eli Glatstein practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.