A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Glatstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Glatstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glatstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glatstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Glatstein, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glatstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Glatstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Glatstein MD is a male Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Glatstein practice?
- Dr. Eli Glatstein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eli Glatstein practices Therapeutic Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.