A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Glatstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Glatstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Glatstein, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glatstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Glatstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Glatstein MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Glatstein practice?
- Dr. Eli Glatstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eli Glatstein practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.