A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Grunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Grunstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Grunstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Speech Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Grunstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Grunstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Grunstein practice?
- Dr. Eli Grunstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eli Grunstein practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See New York Otolaryngologists.