A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Grunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Grunstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunstein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grunstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Grunstein, DO, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Speech Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Grunstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Grunstein DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Grunstein practice?
- Dr. Eli Grunstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Grunstein practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.