A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Hurowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Hurowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Hurowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli John Hurowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eli J. Hurowitz practice?
- Dr. Eli Hurowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Hurowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.