A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Ipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Ipp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipp graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ipp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ipp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans