A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Ipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Ipp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipp graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Ipp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Ipp MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eli Ipp practice?
- Dr. Eli Ipp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Ipp practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Endocrinologists.