A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Ipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ipp
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ipp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Ipp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipp graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Ipp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Ipp MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eli Ipp practice?
- Dr. Eli Ipp has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Ipp practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Endocrinologists.