A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli D Jacobs DO is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eli D. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Eli Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eli Jacobs practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Blandon, PA.
See Easton Radiologists and Easton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.