A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli D Jacobs DO is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eli D. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Eli Jacobs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eli Jacobs practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Blandon, PA.
See Easton Radiologists and Easton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.