A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Koenig, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Koenig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli DR Koenig MD is a male Neonatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eli D. Koenig practice?
- Dr. Eli Koenig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eli Koenig practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.