A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Lourie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Lourie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lourie graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lourie has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lourie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans