A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Lourie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Lourie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lourie graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lourie has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Matthew Lourie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eli M. Lourie practice?
- Dr. Eli Lourie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eli Lourie practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverford, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.