A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Meltzer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Meltzer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Meltzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Owen Meltzer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eli O. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Eli Meltzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eli Meltzer practices Allergy & Immunology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Allergists.