A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Meltzer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meltzer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Meltzer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Meltzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Owen Meltzer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eli O. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Eli Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Meltzer practices Allergy & Immunology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists.