A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Meltzer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Meltzer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meltzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eli O. Meltzer practice?
Dr. Eli Meltzer practices Allergy & Immunology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Allergists.