A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Michaels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Michaels is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Michaels, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Michaels has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli K Michaels MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eli K. Michaels practice?
- Dr. Eli Michaels has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eli Michaels practices Urology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Urologists.