A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Michaels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Michaels is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Michaels, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Michaels has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michaels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans