Dr. Eli Porth Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eli Porth?

The Best

Posted on October 3rd, 2009

Dr. Porth has been a godsend to me over the years. I developed scar tissue that closed off the eustachian tube from a previous surgery that I had over 20 years. Dr. Porth has eliminated most, if not all, of the resultant ear infections through the use of medications when appropriate and even through the insertion of various tubes to promote drainage.I had always feared ear problems because of a terrifying experience with ear surgery [eardrums lanced when I was 5 years old] when I was a child [I actually feared that doctor for many years afterwards. Since my father was a physician, I grew up around doctors for the first 30 years of my life. I met Dr. Michael DeBakey [the world reknown heart surgeon], and Dr. Michael White, the neurosurgeon that would be summoned to Russia for surgical procedures, among other notable physicians of the last 60 years. So I am able to recognise not only a supercharged physician as to quality of ability, but also possessing humanitarian qualities. Dr. Porth does rate the highest with me as he has exhibited wonderful professionalism as well as being a humanitarian. If I were to name my top 5 physicians that I have known or have taken care of me over the years, then Dr. Porth would certainly be among my top 5.P.S. I almost feel guilty when I go through extended periods of wonderful ear health that I do not need to see him.

Posted on June 9th, 2014