A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Reshef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Reshef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reshef
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Reshef Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Reshef, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Reshef graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reshef has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Nmi Reshef MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eli N. Reshef practice?
- Dr. Eli Reshef has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Reshef practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.