A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Reshef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Reshef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Reshef, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Reshef graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reshef has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reshef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eli N. Reshef practice?
Dr. Eli Reshef practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.