Dr. Eli Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eli Rosenthal?

Excellent Cardiologist

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I was referred to Dr, Rosenthal after having an emergency hospitalization and diagnosed with Diastolic Heart Failure & other cardiac complications. Dr, Rosenthal is great at putting me at ease. He spent a significant amount of time educating me about my heart problems & the additional tests he recommended. He tried to give me hope about my situation, but was straight forward about the prognosis so I understood that while there was no cure there were ways to prolong my life as well as the quality of the time I had left. He performed a cardiac cath. during which pulmonary hypertension was diagnosed. I was awake during the entire procedure & he kept me informed about the findings. I trusted Dr. Rosenthal the most of all the specialists I was seen by & felt we had a great partnership. Unfortunately, after a year, he abruptly left the clinic he was affiliated with and no longer practices in Oregon, so I had to find a new cardiologist. I really wish he would see patients still in the Portland area, because the cardiologist I have now pales in comparison to Dr. Rosental. I miss his sense of humor & ease with which he interacts with patients.

Posted on December 9th, 2014

Caring, professional doctor that spends the time needed to explain treatments, options and results. He has saved my life twice.

Says it like it is

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I really liked dr. Rosenthal he explained things to me so I could understand exactly what was going on. He didn't sugar coat my situation and made a plan based on my goals of quality of life over quantity. I feel like a team with him to work on my heart issues. Great doctor!