April 5th, 2016
Miss him terribly

September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Schotz saved my son's life and the life of a friend's young adult son. Communicating with a disoriented mind is a skill that few human beings understand. Doctor Schotz guided my son through the diagnosis for Schizoaffective disorder, not an easy path. Dr. Schotz never compromised on Listening and Responding with honesty and poignant questions. He is a totally dedicated brilliant psychiatrist. Bless you.

March 26th, 2013
my expirence
when i first walked into the south boston health center i was a mess i had been in recluse for more than two years and it wasn't getting any better i was at my wit's end i had already lost my mother at age 46 my brother at age 33 and was well a physical and mental disaster when i first got there i was scared that no one would help and i was going back to my old life of not going anywhere or doing anything i was introduced to dr prigo my new health care doctor she was caring and understood what i was going through she sent me to mental health were i was introduced to mr floyd patterson and he explained that to get the treatment i needed i would have to wait several week's i almost lost it except the date i was going to see the doctor was also on my mom's birthday so i held on and it was not easy i am 41 year's old and suffer from panic and anxiety attacks there have been dozen's of medication's and a lot did not help in fact they made it worse doctor schotz was caring and understood this i was on my last leg so we worked out a medication that worked in the past and a anti deppresant together they have changed my life i now look foward to getting out for a walk or to well just get outside i no this is easily done for many but my anxiety had made me a in house lock in by my own means thank's to the staff mr patterson dr prigo and most of all Dr Eli schotz my life is so much better i would ecomend any of them and it's been a little over a year now dr schotz has been very understanding as i am taking care of my fiance and soulmate of 13 plus years who has been very ill so today i am humble i enjoy life and would not go back to the way i lived for nothing thank you thank you very much without you i would probably not be here so with that said i am going for my mid day walk join me don't go alone there are people who still care i just had to find out the hard way as usaual.

December 29th, 2010
He was great. Very effective.