A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Serur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Serur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Serur, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Serur graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Serur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eli Serur practice?
Dr. Eli Serur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Hematology & Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bellmore, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Staten Island Oncologists.