Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eli Serur
Dr. Eli Serur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 9 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Serur is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Brooklyn Hospital Center. Dr. Serur has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eli Serur has the following 1 specialty
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Eli Serur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Alessia Perry
Gynecologic Oncology, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Mary Fatehi
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.46 mi27
Dr. Samantha Cohen
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Oncology
Brooklyn, NY 1.08 mi10