A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Serur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Serur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Serur, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Serur graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Serur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli DR Serur MD is a male Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eli D. Serur practice?
- Dr. Eli Serur has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eli Serur practices Gynecologic Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.