A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Serur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Serur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Serur, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Serur graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Serur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Serur MD is a male Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Serur practice?
- Dr. Eli Serur has 12 office locations.
Dr. Eli Serur practices Gynecologic Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Oncologists.