Learn more about Dr. Eli Serur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Serur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serur
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Serur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Serur, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Serur graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Serur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Serur MD is a male Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Serur practice?
- Dr. Eli Serur has 12 office locations.
Dr. Eli Serur practices Gynecologic Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.