A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Steigelfest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Steigelfest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Steigelfest, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steigelfest graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Steigelfest has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Steigelfest MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Steigelfest practice?
- Dr. Eli Steigelfest has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Steigelfest practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Rheumatologists.