A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Tsou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsou
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tsou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Tsou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsou graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tsou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Simon Tsou MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eli S. Tsou practice?
- Dr. Eli Tsou has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Tsou practices Family Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Primary Care Doctors.