A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Tsou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Tsou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsou graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tsou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Simon Tsou MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eli S. Tsou practice?
- Dr. Eli Tsou has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Tsou practices Family Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians.