A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Zinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Zinner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Zinner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zinner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli S Zinner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eli S. Zinner practice?
- Dr. Eli Zinner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eli Zinner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elverson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Reading, PA.
See Elverson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.