A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Zinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Zinner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zinner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eli S. Zinner practice?
Dr. Eli Zinner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Santa Maria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.