A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elia Fanous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elia Fanous, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elia Fanous, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanous graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fanous has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fanous accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elia Fanous practice?
Dr. Elia Fanous practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Euless, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.