Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elia Fanous
Dr. Elia Fanous, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fanous is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Harris Methodist H E B. Dr. Fanous has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Elia Fanous has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Elia Fanous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.
Dr. Kevin Oneil
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Irving, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Irving, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Brian Enggano
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irving, TX 0 mi7