A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elia Racah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elia Racah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elia Racah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Racah graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Racah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elia Joseph Racah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elia J. Racah practice?
- Dr. Elia Racah has 1 office location.
Dr. Elia Racah practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.