A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elia Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elia Saadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadeh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elia Saadeh, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Saadeh has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elia Joseph Saadeh MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elia J. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Elia Saadeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elia Saadeh practices Nephrology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Nephrologists.