A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliana Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliana Delgado, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Delgado has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Natividad Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delgado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eliana D. Delgado practice?
Dr. Eliana Delgado practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.