A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliana Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliana Delgado is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliana Delgado, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Delgado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliana Delgado MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eliana Delgado practice?
- Dr. Eliana Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliana Delgado practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.