A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliana Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliana Delgado is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliana Delgado, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Delgado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliana Dolores Delgado MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eliana D. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Eliana Delgado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eliana Delgado practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Emeryville, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.