A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliane Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliane Eakin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliane Eakin, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eakin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Asst Prof Of Pediatrics Mcgill Univ
- Hickman Community Hospital - Centerville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliane Festa Eakin MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eliane F. Eakin practice?
- Dr. Eliane Eakin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eliane Eakin practices Pediatrics near Corinth, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Corinth Pediatricians.