A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Ashame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Ashame, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashame graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ashame has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Kings Mountain Hospital
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Ashame MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elias Ashame practice?
- Dr. Elias Ashame has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elias Ashame practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL and Kings Mountain, NC.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Infectious Disease Doctors.