A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Dabul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Dabul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabul
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dabul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Dabul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabul graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dabul has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Emilio Dabul MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elias E. Dabul practice?
- Dr. Elias Dabul has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Dabul practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Gastroenterologists.