A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Gennaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Gennaoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Gennaoui, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gennaoui graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gennaoui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gennaoui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elias G. Gennaoui practice?
Dr. Elias Gennaoui practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Neurological Surgery near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Allen Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Allen Park Neurological Surgeons.