A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Gerth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Gerth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Gerth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerth graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gerth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Lower Florida Keys Medical CenterKey West, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Jeffrey Gerth MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias J. Gerth practice?
- Dr. Elias Gerth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elias Gerth practices Internal Medicine near Key West, FL.
See Key West Internists.