Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Elias Ghandour
Elias Ghandour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Elias Ghandour is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He speaks English.
Elias Ghandour has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Elias Ghandour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi43
Dr. Adline Ghazi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Lawrence Mills Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi47