Don't make other plans for the day... show details Don't make other plans for the day...
Jun 24th, 2015

My husband went in for a scope appointment at 8am. We arrived at 7:30am as we were instructed, all our paperwork completed before arrival. We were called straight back, had high hopes, got my husband hooked up to an iv. Great. Then we waited for 45 minutes (by which point we should have already been done and left the office)...only to be informed "oh he's running late....won't be in till 9:30, this is kind of his MO". They finally came to get my husband close to 9:40, when I asked if the dr was finally in the response was "no, not yet. But at least he'll be ready when dr. Ghandour shows up". All this AFTER a nightmare with our initial consultation. We had a consultation appointment for a monday at 1:30pm. The office called my husband the preceding Friday to say "oh, we've been able to move your appointment, you'll now meet dr. Ghandour at 12:30". Perfect, we can both get back to work faster. Wrong. We arrived at noon, the waiting room was full...standing room only, and asked another patient when their appointment was. The response? 12:30. We waited over 45 minutes, then we're told "oh the dr's lunch ran long, he's running late". Keep in mind this is our first ever encounter with this irresponsible "Dr". We nearly walked out, only for them to finally call us back. He spent maybe 15 minutes in the room with us, then left us to his nurse to finish the consultation. After these two encounters, we will not remain patients of dr. Ghandour. We do NOT recommend.