Dr. Elias Halac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elias Halac?

October 18th, 2016

Best dic

He makes my life easy with my son, he is the best doctor ever and this is the first review i ever wrote.

February 19th, 2016

Gem of a pediatrician

Extensive knowledge. After hours professional call back service. Saved my sanity as a new mom- wonderful guidance and patient with my endless questions. Great staff and colleagues

January 12th, 2016

Dr. Halac was recommended to me by my brother and sister-in-law, he was fabulous. Took great care of my son who was born jaundiced and who they thought had pyloric-stenosis. My son was vomiting and I, as a new mother was beyond stressed. Dr. Halac was wonderful and as it turned out my son did not have the pyloric-stenosis and with Dr Halac's help I learned how to feed my son to eliminate the vomiting

October 22nd, 2015

Dr Halac, Dr Hate, ALL the doctors are fantastic! We've been using this practice for 15 years, since my eldest daughter was born. We could not be happier with our choice!

September 10th, 2015

Gentle, thorough and experienced

After numerous recommendations, I finally took my daughter to see Dr. Halac. I was impressed by his demeanor and ability to stay calm and positive while she was crying hysterically during her 15 month exam. He is also very experienced, informing me about the approximate time patients grow out of stranger-anxiety and talking about his viewpoint on vaccines (based on years of experience and first hand encounters with meningitis). Overall, he put me at ease during the visit. Lastly, he entered all of the information from the exam into his computer and I received a handout of all the stats from the secretary when I checked out! I will definitely see him again.

February 16th, 2015

This Doctor is too old to practice. He seems to have a hearing problem. He mumbles a lot when talking,which makes it very difficult to understand him. His staff members are bunch of unprofessionals, they only want to communicate in Spanish. Unfortunately, the only real focus of this doctor is money.

November 14th, 2012

He was my pediatrician know was he's doing always used to put me at my ease. He truly cares about his patients :) I highly recommend him! I'll miss him terribly

May 13th, 2011

A Great Doctor

I highly recommend taking advantage of Dr. Halac's wisdom and experience. He is a truly great doctor, and my children always had a very special, affectionate, comfortable relationship with him.

July 13th, 2016