A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Halpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Halpert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Halpert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpert graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla.
Dr. Halpert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elias Halpert practice?
- Dr. Elias Halpert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tamarac, FL.