A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Halpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Halpert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Halpert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpert graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla.
Dr. Halpert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Halpert MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elias Halpert practice?
- Dr. Elias Halpert has 1 office location.
- Dr. Elias Halpert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tamarac, FL.