A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Hazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Hazzi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazzi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hazzi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Hazzi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elias Hazzi practice?
- Dr. Elias Hazzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Hazzi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ottumwa, IA.
See Ottumwa Internists, Ottumwa Hematologists, and Ottumwa Oncologists.