A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Plains Medical Ctr
- East Morgan County Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias C Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias C. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Elias Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elias Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Brighton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Morgan, CO.
See Brighton Primary Care Doctors.