A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Hernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Plains Medical Ctr
- East Morgan County Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Elias Hernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elias Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Fort Morgan, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO and Fort Lupton, CO.
See Fort Morgan Family Physicians.