A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Hsu, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Hsu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hsu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias I-Hsin Hsu MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elias I. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Elias Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Hsu practices Urology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Urologists.