A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Iliadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Iliadis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Iliadis, MD, RPVI, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Coronary Disease, Myocardial Infarction, and Translumnial Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliadis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iliadis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iliadis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elias A. Iliadis practice?
Dr. Elias Iliadis practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Salem Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Salem Internists, Salem Cardiologists, Salem Critical Care Practitioners, and Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.