A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Iliadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Iliadis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iliadis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliadis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iliadis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias A Iliadis FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elias A. Iliadis practice?
- Dr. Elias Iliadis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elias Iliadis practices Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Cardiologists.