Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Elias Iliadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Iliadis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Iliadis, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliadis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iliadis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iliadis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elias A. Iliadis practice?
Dr. Elias Iliadis practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Pennsville, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons, Camden Internists, Camden Cardiologists, Camden Critical Care Practitioners, and Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.