A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Iliadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Iliadis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iliadis
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iliadis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliadis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iliadis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias A Iliadis FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elias A. Iliadis practice?
- Dr. Elias Iliadis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elias Iliadis practices Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Cardiologists.