A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Isaac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaac graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Isaac has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isaac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elias J. Isaac practice?
Dr. Elias Isaac practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.