A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Issa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Issa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Issa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Fannin Regional Hospital
- Hidden Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Gerges Issa MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias G. Issa practice?
- Dr. Elias Issa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elias Issa practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Blue Ridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellijay, GA.
See Blue Ridge Internists and Blue Ridge Sleep Medicine Doctors.