A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Ptak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Ptak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ptak graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Ptak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias John Ptak DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias J. Ptak practice?
- Dr. Elias Ptak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elias Ptak practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.