Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elias Ptak
Dr. Elias Ptak, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Ptak is affiliated with Downey Regional Medical Center, San Antonio Community Hospital and St Bernardine Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Elias Ptak has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Elias Ptak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.
Dr. Naz Wahab
Henderson, NV 0.01 mi17
Dr. Ronald Hedger
Family Medicine, General Practice
Henderson, NV 0.01 mi29
Dr. Wesley Lockhart
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Henderson, NV 0.01 mi34