A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Kanaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Kanaan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Kanaan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanaan graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanaan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Tanos Kanaan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias T. Kanaan practice?
- Dr. Elias Kanaan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elias Kanaan practices Internal Medicine near Livingston, TX.
See Livingston Internists.