A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Kassab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Kassab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Kassab, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassab graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassab has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kassab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elias H. Kassab practice?
Dr. Elias Kassab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Cardiologists, Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Dearborn Surgeons.