A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Kassab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Kassab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassab
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kassab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Kassab, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassab graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassab has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Habib Kassab FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elias H. Kassab practice?
- Dr. Elias Kassab has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Kassab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.