A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Kassab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Kassab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassab
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Kassab, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassab graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassab has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Habib Kassab FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elias H. Kassab practice?
- Dr. Elias Kassab has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Kassab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.