Dr. Elias Kassab Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elias Kassab?

Best physician and office

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Love Dr. Kassab- he has saved my father's life numerous times. His bedside manner is amazing and he always finds a way to comfort you. Hes extremely knowledgeable and doesn't make you worry. His new office is absolutely stunning. You can tell he wants his patients to want to come to see him. The office is super clean and the decor is beautiful. The equipment is top of the line so you get first class care. I love going in for 3 and 6 month check ups with my father, especially hearing Dr. Kassab's jokes. WE LOVE DEARBORN CARDIOLOGY!!

Unpredictable

Posted on March 26th, 2014

First contact was for an angiogram after a mild heart attack. Fine. The follow-up appointment was delayed because dr. had an emergency. The re-scheduled appointment, after waiting for quite awhile was an insult. Dr. walked in to examining room with a bare clip board and wanted to know why I was there. After having an irregular heart beat for several years, my excellent family physician again referred me to Dr. Kassab. After another lengthy wait, friendly encounter and echo cardiogram, he seemed excited about my diagnosis. I was scheduled for a follow-up appointment, and after another lengthy wait, was ushered into an examining room, where he discussed findings of EKG, Holter monitor, and Echo with a student/colleague, was neither friendly or communicative, and didn't appear to recall who I was. He just left the room without examining me or telling me anything. No follow-up.

Excellent work

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Posted on October 20th, 2012

My heart needed repaired = Dr. Kassab was skilled, kind and kept me informed. Would recommend definitely.

Two big errors

Posted on December 9th, 2011

One in caring for my father, one a misdiagnosis on me. We both were hospitalized as a result. I have another cardiologist now, my father will not change, but complains of trouble getting timley appointments or more than a minute of attention in the office.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Kassab is the ultimate professional, a brilliant doctor with an amazingly positive patient care attitude (he has been my cardiologist since 1999).I would recommend him to anyone that wants to be cared for by the best.

Amazing Dr.

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I had an ascending aortic dissection three years ago that was misdiagnosed for 10 days, I'm lucky to be alive, after the surgery to save my life was completed I wanted nothing more to do with the hospital system I'd been in. I went into looking for a Cardiologist like a job interview. After seeing many cardiologists I found Dr. Kassab, in the three years I've been seeing him he's been nothing but professional and kind, and seems to always be looking out for my best interests. He always takes the time I need to go over any questions I may have and when I go in with cardiac symptoms he goes over them one by one with me and we decide what the next step would be. I have no doubts in Dr Kassab or his staff, I know without a doubt that they take the best care of me that they can.

Ms. Mary D'Agostino

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Dr. Kassab saved my life when I was having a heart attack. He is the kindest doctor I have EVER met.

Posted on October 19th, 2017